This is an exclusive, non-commercial venue in a quiet country setting. The following rules are strictly enforced. We apologize If these do not work for your event but we plan to host limited events for friends and family each year and believe these are necessary.
- No hard liquor may be served, only beer and wine are allowed and they must be served by a licensed caterer.
- No rice, confetti, glitter, birdseed, potpourri or sparklers are permitted on the colonial grounds. Only bubble machines or fresh flower petals are permitted outside. Candles must be dripless, stationary and enclosed in non-flammable containers. Battery operated tea-lights are recommended.
- Decorations- All decorations must be approved by the owners. No tape, nails or staples can be used on the buildings, fences, arches or trees.
- No pets of any kind are allowed except for service dogs. All service animals must be wearing their service vests at all times and be on leash.
- DJ’s/Musicians- Amplified music must be 80 dba or less and be turned off at 9:30 pm. No amplification of live music is allowed. Please respect that the Colonial Estate is located near a residential neighborhood and the sound carries very well. Guests will turn down the music at the request of the owners at any time or be asked to end the event.
| OTHER ITEMS |
- Rehearsal- Wedding rehearsals may be scheduled prior to the event based on availability.
- A wedding coordinator must be used for weddings. Our experience is that the event is much better in the long run for everyone involved if someone is focused on the logistics and timing. We provide wedding consulting and planning for a fixed fee. Please contact us for information.
- Caterers – You must select caterers from our approved list or receive written permission to use a different caterer after we have interviewed and screened them.
| PREFERRED VENDORS and PARTNERS|